Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Post 16 - 18/05/10

Today I continued my work editing Fairy A.

As of now I have finished all the Lip-Syncs and Eye Blink cycles for Fairy A.
(Front, 3/4 Front and Side Views)

Layering issues have been corrected on all rotations with the exception on the Back View, which I am in the process of completing.

The hind Arm and Leg/Foot have been added to the Side View of Fairy A, it was missing previously.

The Hands file has been completed, and once I finish the final View on Fairy A, I will be taking adding the hands to all 3 of the Fairy files.
(Fairy A, Fairy B and Fairy C.)


UPDATE:

I came back after hours to make up for the work period I had missed earlier in the day and completed the entire Rotation of Fairy A.

Now Fairy A, Fairy B and Fairy C all have the hand files in their own proper layer.

I'm having issues with getting the hands to Translate horizontally, so I'm leaving them as they are for now, until I can ask for help moving them tomorrow.
(Pictured below)

No comments:

Post a Comment