Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Post 21 - 25/05/10

I've halted my work on Scene 3 to begin work on Scene 2 which uses the Fairy Dance Cycle.
I decided to do this because I only need to animate Donald.

This would consist of a walk-in and lip sync.

Most of his talk is done with him facing away (towards the Fairies.)

Though keying is still an issue, I don't know if I'll be able to any sort of syncing.

Though I do have Donald's walk in cycle completed, it would now just be a matter of making keying work and I could have that Scene finished.

And even though I have Donald's walk cycle completed, it seems to be working incorrectly when I go to use it in the actual scene.

It's in a symbol, though it doesn't act like a symbol, meaning it won't cycle through the time line like it should, and I'm unsure why. (the other characters on the screen cycle properly)

Again, I wonder if this is due to the character build itself, as I still cannot key through faces.

In fact, instead of staying on a single face through the entire walk cycle, instead it loops itself through different expressions (as seen below) and I'm unable to stop it.

No comments:

Post a Comment