Monday, May 17, 2010

Post 15 - 15/05/10

I Originally I thought I was just editing the legs, but upon further review I see that I need to reconstruct a lot of the character build besides the legs.

-Need to correct the eyes so they resemble that of Fairy B and Fairy C more.
-Front View corrections Finished.

-Need to do eye blinks and lip-syncs on all rotations.
-Front Finished(Both Eye Blinks and Lip-Sync)
-3/4 Front Finished(Both Eye Blinks and Lip-Sync)


-Need to do layering corrections.

Generally I will be taking pieces from Fairy B and C that I can reuse for Fairy A.

I also was informed that I need to do corrections on the Fool, but I'll be working on completing Fairy A first.

This picture details what I've accomplished today, with grey being my corrections, and white/yellow being the un-edited work.

No comments:

Post a Comment