Friday, May 21, 2010

Post 19 - 21/05/10

Continued animation on Scene 3 today.

Completed all 3 Fairy walk cycles. (Fairy A, Fairy B and Fairy C.)

I've started working on Donald's walk cycle, where the fairies are leading him by his hand.

I find this walk cycle looks much more natural than the other walk cycles I've completed so far and hope to go back an improve the first 3.

We've also run into an error with CS4 that has made the script we have work incorrectly.
With out this we are unable to key through face and hand poses which slows animation even more, and completely halts the lip-sync process.

I hope this problem will be taken care of, I have no idea why this happened on several computers(though not all of them) and seems to effect each of them different.

Pictured below is an Onion Skin of part of Donald's walk cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment