Monday, May 24, 2010

Post 20 - 24/05/10

Today was Victoria Day, so I was unsure about classes.

I was absent from early work hours regardless, (I sent out an email) but it seems like there wasn't any one in the PC lab today anyways.

I went in myself later to continue my work on Scene 3.
I've completed Donald's idle stand/lead walk. Now I just have to make the forward Fairy walk cycles.

I'm still having tweening and keying issues so I decided I try using a different computer and placing the Flash Scripts folder in the proper directory hoping that might help the issue.
It's still the same for me as it was before. I'm able to key hands, but not expressions.
It has me wondering if it's actually just issues with the character build (Donald) since I'm still able to key Fairy A, Fairy B and Fairy C.

I'm not sure how to even check to see if it really is the character build or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment