Sunday, May 30, 2010

Post 26 - 30/05/10

This will most likely be my final post on this blog tonight.

I have successfully completed Scene# 3, marking the completion on all my scenes in this project.
As of right now, all that is left is the compilation of this project which I will be returning tomorrow to help with.

I faced a lot of issues and stress with this project, but at the same time, I know I've grown with it, learning much more about the program itself, and gaining much more confidence in myself, and my ability to use it.

I started this project barely understanding symbols and tweening, but now I know many hot keys by heart and understand much more of the program, like keying through lip-syncs and setting up eye masks.

It may have been rough, and I may have been in a foul mood for a lot of it, but looking back on it as a finished work, I'm glad for the experience.

I'm glad I've grown.

~Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment